[REVIEW]: plasma-mobile repositories

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 22:09:14 UTC 2012

On Monday, March 26, 2012 20:43:29 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Lamarque says plasma-mobile-config is still Work In Progress stuff. Please

plasma-mobile-config is the exact same content as in plasma-mobile/config. it is
broken out into its own repository so that:

* per-device branches for configuration can be easily maintained

* a build system (or rather, install system since nothing is actually built)
can be put in place without hosing people's systems (which would be the case
if a build system was added to plasma-mobile/config and then built on/for e.g.
a desktop system)

as Lamarque replied, it's only a WIP in that none of our device images use it
yet. that's also why there is still plasma-mobile/config. as soon our OBS
projects shift from using plasma-mobile/config (it gets put into its own
tarball and package already) to the plasma-mobile-config repo then plasma-
mobile/config will go away.

so .. no, i won't move it to playground because it is not playground material.

cheers ...