Mentor for GSoC

Arjun Basu arjunkbasu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:09:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am Arjun (ultimatrix on irc). I posted in this mailing list a few
days back, inquiring whether anyone could mentor me on the project
"Write a QML based interface for Get Hot New Stuff(GHNS)". My original
mentor had some problems with his schedule and as a result he is no
longer able to mentor me.This project mainly aims at developing
interfaces for Plasma Active and Harmattan platforms, so I was
wondering whether someone from this group could kindly guide me as a
mentor.

--
Arjun Basu
3rd Year