Plasma active testers needed

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Thu Mar 22 12:20:39 UTC 2012

Hey,

We are currently working on a nice feature thats integrates locations to
plasma active.
Depending on wifis that the user connects to, the user can also set a
specific location to this place. activities and usage can get rated
while used in this location and will give better recommendations, better
access to relevant activities etc.

Even without a wifi connection, the user can set a specific location and
the system will connect usage patterns to this location then.

You will notice this brand new feature through tapping on the little
location icon in the top bar, next to the wifi icon.

Its in a very early stage and needs therefore volunteers that might work
in different location on different projects/activities/use different
tools at different times of a day etc. to fully reveal its potential.

Cheers,
Fania