share-like-connect icons

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Mar 12 12:13:15 UTC 2012

On 10.03.2012 12:30, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Friday 09 March 2012, Sam S. wrote:
>> Has there been progress on this?
>>
>> If more design work for the new SLC icons is still needed, I could
>> lend a hand now.
>
> i think the decision was:
> * nepomuk-like 3 balls thinghy for share
> * heart for like (a facebookish thumbs up maybe could go as well?)
> * pin for connect
>
> basically, "just" needs somebody doing them (i would stick to the style of all
> other icons in the panel)
> i can give it a spin as well, but would prefer somebody new doing them :)

Or, in other words:

Hi Sam,
we'd be really happy if you could create the three icons Marco mentioned above
for us, in a theme similar to the other panel icons. :)
Plus, if you want to make us extra happy, it'd be cool if you could also create
a "Home" icon with less details than the current one, so that it fits better
with the other icons (although, as said in this thread, some kind of visual
distinction from the SLC icons would still be useful).

Thank you for helping us!

Thomas