KDE Activity Manager Daemon 2

Lamarque V. Souza Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com
Fri Mar 9 22:26:17 UTC 2012

Em Friday 09 March 2012, Marco Martin escreveu:
> On Friday 09 March 2012, Ivan Cukic wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm happy to announce the immediate availability of the activity manager
> > version 2.0 (aka The Doctor) which is available from The Master (pun
> > intended).
>
> right now on the meego image seems that activity switching works only when
> an activity is created, but 2 of them get created.

	I do not have problems with activity switching anymore here. Only one
activity gets created here and I can switch between them normally (encrypted
and non-encrypted). The only problem I had was because a sintax error in
PasswordDialog.qml because I test I was doing. When there is any error in the
password dialog kamd freezes waiting for the password, which never comes since
the dialog was never been created. The homescreen simply freezes too, the
panel still works but you cannot launch programs. You need to reboot the
device to use it again.

	There is something wrong with activity renaming: it renames the activity
but does not save the new name. If you reboot the device the old names re-
appear.

	Right now I am trying to fix another problem: the password dialog only
increase in size, never shrinks. For example, if you try to disable encryption
a long message appears and the dialog increase to accomodate the message. If
you dismiss the dialog and try to switch to another encrypted activity the
dialog is too big for the new message. It seems Item's chilldrenRect only
increases, never shrinks.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.basyskom.com/