Preparing Active Sprint

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:23:05 UTC 2012

Hey List,

I will be at the Sprint on 7th and 8th to meet more of the Active team and
as part of the Mer team will be available to talk about how that's going.

[19:42] <vgrade> lbt, Stskeeps, I will be at plasma active sprint on 7/8th
at basyskom officesis there anything from the Mer side I need to find out
or brief on
[19:43] <vgrade> or just a general report maybe on Mer related business
[19:44] <Stskeeps> vgrade: well, a good 'how do you think it's going' is a
good start
[19:45] <Stskeeps> things they have problems with/lacks/etc
[19:45] <Stskeeps> alternative uses beyond PA for mer, etc
[19:46] <vgrade> sure, no probs
[19:46] <Stskeeps> i think that from the mer community obs pov some
discussion on how they do CI with current community obs is a good thing to
discuss
[19:46] <Stskeeps> if you're taking notes
[19:46] <vgrade> mdfe will be there so I can have a good chat
[19:47] <Stskeeps> perhaps consider a 'outreach' blog post at the end of it
all
[19:47] <Stskeeps> summarizing experiences, etc
[19:47] <Stskeeps> .. think that's it from me
[19:48] <vgrade> I'll also ask about plans to replace meego obs
[19:49] <Stskeeps> :nod:
[19:49] <Stskeeps> SDK needs, looking how many people use qt creator, etc,
useful too
[19:51] <vgrade> yea, I don't have any visibility on how people develop for
PA.  I just see the packages mdfe maintains
[19:52] <Stskeeps> :nod:

BR

vgrade