Opacity of resource boxes

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Mar 1 18:28:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,
though I generally really admire Marco's design skills, there is one design
decision which I'm not totally happy about: The opacity of the resource boxes.
I don't think it's a bad idea in general to bring more opacity to the UI, but
the current high opacity of the resource boxes makes them a bit too heavy for
me. Especially when I have one or more rather big resource boxes on an
Activity, the whole screen is just dominated by grey. Plus, the background
image is barely visible anymore.
So I personally would prefer to have the resoruce boxes a lot more
transparent. Everything else can stay the way it is, but an activity screen
covered mostly by grey rectangles doesn't look all that nice to me.
So what do the others think about this?
Cheers,
Thomas