UX suggestions for tabletReader

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 05:17:06 UTC 2012

On Sunday 22 July 2012 23:38:52 Inge Wallin wrote:
> What's the status of this? I have suddenly bccome interested in ebook
> readers  for tablets and I wonder what the status of TabletReader for
> Plasma Active is.

Hi

tabletReader uses now okular core library (with some modifications). I am
about to submit my changes to okular team so that okular core library will be
independent of the settings of the front end. Currently I am trying to use a
single DeclarativeView for tabletReader, the current sources can be found in
the git repository here

https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/ebookreader

However, you might experience compilation issues since okular does not yet
integrate my changes.

For an alternative to tabletReader you might have a look at Active Okular

regards
--
Bogdan