The reveal

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:25:26 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:
> Or wouldn't "the revelation" actually fit better?

"Reveal" is the slang term used in cards or games of chance. Catch
people off guard after some misdirection. In this case,
aseigo.blogspot posts sounded like he was gonna make a wooden boat,
buy an island for a meditation retreat, write a practical philosophy
book. _But no_...he's diving deeper.

Fantastic!

> For anyone on this list who somehow happens to not have read it yet:
> http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2012/01/reveal.html

To get the best effect, read aseigo.blogspot preceding posts...make,
play, live...before reveal

Carl