tasks nobody claymed(yet)

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Jan 25 16:52:42 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 25 January 2012 17:47:05 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > The patch hit master. So all it needs now is to perform an xrandr rotate
> > when the sensors noticed that you rotated the device.
>
> And the touchscreen still works correctly as well then?
yes, it's just like rotating a normal screen (xrandr --output <output> --
rotate right). There the mouse works as well. Of course everything modulo the
normal problems we have with the drivers but xrandr should work just fine.

But keep in mind that the experience is not really pleasant on an xrandr
rotated screen. It will change the size of all windows.

Cheers
Martin