ActivityManager patches

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jan 24 18:12:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This period was/is a bit frantic, so some features, fixes, etc. tend
to get in the codebase without my knowledge, which makes it rather
difficult to maintain, and you know, I'm the maintainer :)

So, for the future reference, kamd has its section on the reviewboard
(kactivities) - please use it. If it isn't a patch for master, but for
a branch that multiple developers use, you can send diff via the
mailing list.

If I don't respond fast enough, somebody else will (the awesome Marco
for example), and it can go in.

Cheerio,
Ivan

p.s. Not to sound harsh, I'm very grateful to everybody who
contributed (including the people who disappeared a long time ago and
left me to handle some things that I didn't want to :) )

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard