tasks nobody claymed(yet)

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Jan 24 05:48:59 UTC 2012

On Monday 23 January 2012 22:38:34 Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>     * Screen rotation : not for pa3: can't be done cleanly without wayland
Thomas was working on getting the screen rotated with xrandr without nasty
flashes in KWin. With our tests that worked fine for all hardware except my
ATI system. We might try to push for it nevertheless as that would allow us to
do rotation with xrandr already on PA 3.

It might be not as nice as with Wayland, but should not be more annoying than
what we know from N9.

Cheers
Martin