Encryption stuff in need of solutions

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Mon Jan 23 17:01:53 UTC 2012

Am 21.01.2012 15:19, schrieb Thomas Pfeiffer:
> On Saturday 21 January 2012 11:38:31 ivan.cukic at gmail.com wrote:
>> Again, seems odd not to be able to have all activities private.On 20.1.12.
>> 13.01 Marco Martin wrote:
>> On Friday 20 January 2012, Fania Bremmer wrote:
>>> Of course this requires at least one non-private activity. But we
>>> discussed that already, that we might put the introduction activity as
>>> non-deletable and non-private.
>> or, without having any "special" one, just checking at the act of both
>> deleting and making private, if it's the last remained public activity,
>> refuse to delete/make private
which would be again completely random and therefore intransparent for
the user, in my opinion.
If the user marked all vacation activities private because of all the
private pictures... and then wants to mark the last open activity with
his bank details private - and schwupps - action denied... would not be
understandable.

hmm, the only usecase where we need a "normal, non private" activity, is
when the user locks the screen with a private activity and doesnt insert
a pw - then he would be blocked on the lock screen, because of no fallback.
Second usecase would be the case that all activities are private, then
the user needs to enter these passwords to launch one activity. If he
doesnt enter any pw, what is displayed? Black screen?