Task Proposal: Support more (touch) devices

Samuel Stirtzel s.stirtzel at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:54:43 UTC 2012

Hi
2012/1/20 martin brook <martin.brook100 at googlemail.com>:
> Samuel Hi,
>
> Welcome aboard.
>
> Sounds like your work could take Plasma Active to a few more devices, are
> you currently building for any low cost ARM tablets?

No, I don't build for tablet computers, but for development hardware
that will be featured in different products.
If a particular tablet is based on TI processors it will probably be supported.

Currently I've got development hardware for the OMAP 3530 (Cortex-A8
Overo Gumstix) and OMAP 4430 (Cortex-A9 Pandaboard) and some other.

--
Regards
Samuel