Task Proposal: Application Human Interface Guidelines

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Jan 20 10:14:16 UTC 2012

> > =========
> >
> > A UI for an Active App is to be designed and implemented. The
creator(s)
> > want(s) to create a UI that fits with the rest of Plasma Active with
as
> > little effort as possible.
>
> i'm definitely looking forward to seeing this one evolve! :) +1

And I'm already pretty intimidated by the amount of work that will be, but
I'll do as much as I can. :)
I'll have to prioritize them so that the most needed guidelines will be
ready first.

And I'm looking forward to see the corresponding components evolve so
the guidelines can be implemented without hassle.