Task Proposal: eBook Reader

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:07:33 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at kde.org> wrote:
>> I'd also suggest either always displaying it in portrait mode or at least
>> allowing to switch orientation. Reading in landscape mode totally breaks
>
> +1
> Though, I'd go for 'allow to switch orientation'. I'm always reading
> books rotated like that in okular (did even on a netbook :) )

Some documents come in landscape mode, or occasionally have individual
pages in landscape where a document is otherwise in portrait.  So
perhaps rather than fixing it to landscape mode, it could detect the
dimensions of the page and automatically rotate the view on the screen
to best match the dimension of the page.

-Todd