styled dialogs for pa

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Jan 10 16:27:58 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 10 January 2012 14:46:21 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Monday 09 January 2012, Martin Gräßlin wrote:

> > > those last two controlled by adding new parameters in the atom?
> >
> > if that is only used in PA, I would go for adding config parameters and
> > using a default config.
>
> i tried to do it in a different way that seemed cleaner in the code,
> activating the dim screen  effect when a window with _KDE_SLIDE appears
I don't like that as it would affect desktop. What about just activating the
dim inactive effect? The dialog window is active, so that should work...

> still not really idea how to do click to dismiss.
The trick would be to create an input window in the effect and to react on
mouse clicks. Example code e.g. PresentWindows effect. If you want I can take
care of it - but not today ;-)

Cheers
Martin