Versions of PA (Handbook infrastructure)

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Tue Jan 10 15:07:36 UTC 2012

Hello Mario,

Mario Fux wrote at Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 12:37:10:
> > atm i'm extending the PA Handbook.
>
> [snip]
>
> A thought that came to me yesterday while reading your blog post:
>
> Is there a special reason why you use the sourceforge infrastructure for
> this handbook and not the KDE infrastructure and translation teams?
Yesterday another guy has asked me the same ;-)

No i had no special reason. For me it was my first ever KDE-related
Subproject. And i don't knew that the Doc-Team is interested in my little
project.

But yesterday i've send an Announcement to kde-doc-english and kde-docbook. Do
you think an other adress should be useful too?

Have a nice day
Sascha
--
Sincerly yours

Sascha Manns
Community &Support Agent
open-slx GmbH
http://www.open-slx.de (Business)
http://saigkill.homelinux.net (Private)
This mail is written with Balsam Professional 12.1