Data security

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:01:14 UTC 2012

> only thing that i can't make work too much on my mind about using encfs on
> just some activity folders is that would mean linking a file to an activity
> means phisically moving it in a folder.. and that it can't be in more than one
> activity

Yes, that *is* going to be a problem - a single file in multiple
activities... but I think dealing with that will be better than doing
encryption on per-file basis.

As for the 'physical movement', it is a desire of mine, so I don't see
it as a problem :)

(currently, since we have no file manager, we have no fs structure
whatsoever, and I don't really like that)

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard