INFO: New Plasma Active "Testing" Mer ARM Tegra2 Image is Available

Ronny Rabuzarus rabuzarus at t-online.de
Wed Feb 29 18:59:18 UTC 2012

> How can i install it on an ASUS EEE Transformer???

On TF101 you have two series. One with an unlocked bootloader and one with a
locked bootloader. It seems that all models with the serial nr. B70 and above
have a locked bootloader. On this models you can't install plasma-active.
Models with a serial nr. lower than B70 flashing seems to work (since lacking
of such a device I gave no warranty.. For running mer have a look at
http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Community_Workspace.
But at the monent there are no "ready to use" images with plasma-active
available for the TF101. There are only images for Advent Vega and Archos 101.

Regards

Rabuzarus