INFO: New Plasma Active "Testing" Mer ARM Tegra2 Image is Available

Maurice de la Ferte Maurice.Ferte at basyskom.com
Fri Feb 24 12:57:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I made an experimental build at 22. of feb without publishing, but the
notification was still on. Sadly this image was not runable because
plasma-device aborted :(
Anyway, we sort some issues out and by now I get it booting
into the UX again. We at basysKom will publish a new Image soon,
but please keep in mind this image is far away from a stable state
and has a bad performance. You have to leave it untouched for minimum
15 minutes at the first boot and do not wonder about noisy screen in
between. Sound, Wifi and some needed kernel modules are not running
but it is hopefully a good starting point to sort Plasma Active related
issues on ARM out. Feedback and improvements are very welcome

Cheers

Maurice