next plasma active sprint

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Tue Feb 21 15:02:49 UTC 2012

On 21 February 2012 15:44, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> On 02/21/2012 03:42 PM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:

>>> it shouldn't be an huge job, there are some differencies tough.
>>>
>>> so would be very nice having some people, that would seriously kickstart
>>> the
>>> active application development
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Marco Martin
>>
>> Developers thought the accommodation would be booked globally and have not
>> included the cost of it in the expenses (at least 3 persons have no
>> accommodation yet). Would it be possible for you, Marco, to book rooms for
>> everyone to simplify the process and so everyone will be at the same
>> location?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Anne-Marie
>

> CCing Claudia as maybe she can book the rooms?
>
> Anne-Marie
>
> PS: Sorry if I seem to press people but time is getting tight.

Can you please fill me in? Do you already have a hostel in mind? Is
the cost for the hostel approved by the board -  looking at the sprint
page it seems that the costs for travel already add up to the amount
requested, but I might be mistaken.

I can help, of course.

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/