update on active screen locker

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Feb 16 18:48:20 UTC 2012

On Thursday 16 February 2012 17:38:57 Marco Martin wrote:
> here we go :p
> http://i.imgur.com/zWMwC.jpg
> same exact behaviour as before.
>
> maybe still needs some tweaks, like removing the rounded border at the edge
> of the screen to make it look it's coming out of the screen, but is quite
> pretty already i think ;)

Awesome, I love it!
It's great having a developer on the team who is also quite good at visual
design!
And usability-wise it looks like it would work great as well. Still a more
limited movement but bigger targets. And the arrows to show what to do with
it.
I never thought a simple lock screen could be sexy, but thanks to your work
and Aaron's it now is :) And that's what good UX work is: Going into detail to
make even the locking screen a pleasure to use.