PA OpenEmbedded support (WIP)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 14:46:21 UTC 2012

> If anyone could offer some tips (e.g. how to tweak
> KDELibsDependencies.cmake in a cross compile environment), it would
> help a lot.

Depends on the type of the embedded system and cross-compilation. You
can check out on the Community Open Build Service what I achieved for
Harmattan [1] (No documentation and basically mobile profile).

As for me, I actually try to package as many optional dependencies as
possible to fit the library to any mobile application developer's
need. What is not needed is mostly covered by the Mobile Profile.
There might be platform specific crops though.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

[1] https://build.pub.meego.com/package/show?package=kdelibs&project=home%3Arzr%3Aharmattan