next plasma active sprint

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Feb 10 17:22:16 UTC 2012

On Friday 10 February 2012 16:57:58 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all ...
>
> here is a link to the next plasma active sprint coordination page:
>
> 	https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/80
>
> i look forward to seeing you in march :)

Sadly the sprint is mostly over the only days in March that I am on busy
because I'm attending a conference from March 7 to 9. Just bad luck :(
I will definitely be there on Tuesday though and since the conference happens
to be in Darmstadt, maybe I can join whenever there is nothing useful for me
on the conference's schedule, but I can't promise anything.
See you all then,
Thomas