student tablet

contact contact at 3d2electronics.com
Mon Feb 6 10:21:51 UTC 2012

Dear Ms./Sir,

How are you?

I have been following the accomplishments of Plasma Active lately and me and my team are very interested.

The reason for this is that we like to develop a student tablet with some special functions. To be honest we were more focusing on the Android platform, but as you know that the Android isn’t quite open source as they say they are. So we have our doubts about whether the sensitive data of the student is really safe or not.

Is there a possibility for us to have the plasma active on our student tablet? And what do we need to do to get some support from your community?
We really hope we can start a project together and give our student a safe platform to work on. Hope to hear more from you, thank you very much.

With kind regards,

Martin Lu

3D2 ELECTRONICS
Office B6, 2nd Floor,