linkpopup patch

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Feb 3 10:42:06 UTC 2012

Hey all,

As you might have seen, I've merged the link popup stuff into master,
basically providing a popup in the webbrowser when a link is pressed and hold.

This involves a few more intrusive changes to link handling, as we now handle
all link clicked events in the KDeclarativeWebView code, which also means we
load links for new windows directly now (that's a small regression, but quite
straight-forward to fix). Opening in new windows is now possible for all links
though, so quite an improvement for certain workflows.

Attached is a patch you can revert if you run into problems with the above
changes, until I return and fix those =)

sebas