Doodle-Link for follow-up IRC meeting for task-centered approach

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sun Dec 30 22:12:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,
at our IRC meeting last Saturday on the topic of a task-centered approach in
Plasma Active we brainstormed on our general goal (see details on the wiki at
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development/TaskCentricBrainstormMinutes
as soon as I've actually written them down, which will hopefully be tomorrow,
or the raw log Carl sent to the list).
The next meeting will be used to think about specific design tasks and assign
them to people for the PA4 development cycle, so we can implement some of them
during the PA5 cycle.

The Doodle can be found here: http://doodle.com/e844hdf8qm5h55h5

Please fill in the Doodle even if none of the suggested times work for you.
I'd like to have more people on board for this meeting so we can be more
specific than in the last high-level idea generating meeting, so if the
suggested time slots don't work for enough of you, we have to find better ones.
Cheers,
Thomas