Task-centric system planning

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Dec 19 18:21:59 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 18 December 2012 08:20:11 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday, December 17, 2012 12:35:47 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > as promised (well, actually one day later than promised), here is the
> > Doodle link for planning our IRC meeting regarding the transformation of
> > Plasma Active into a task-centric system:
> > http://doodle.com/5pvqg9npnem286cs
>
> My schedule is a bit erratic between now and xmas, so I'll just try and make
> it whenever it works for everyone else :)

The Great Doodle has spoken: The meeting will take place on
Saturday, December 29th, 14:00 - 16:00 CET in our IRC channel #active.
I hope Aaron will be able to make it.

If anyone already has some ideas or examples for a task-centric system / UI,
please "bring" them to the meeting.

See you then,
Thomas