Krita Sketch for Plasma Active

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 04:01:18 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday, December 14, 2012 09:46:57 Carl Symons wrote:
> >
> > Krita Sketch could be a great app for Plasma Active. Imagine being
> > able to do real artistic work without a desktop computer and a Wacom
> > pen tablet.
>
> +1
>

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/show?rev=krita-sketch-
> > rempt
> >
> > Is there anyone working on Active who would be willing to take this on?
>
> ... or how about someone who isn't already working on Active! :)
>
> I'll blog about this over the weekend, I think.
>
> Also, I'd love to borrow that intro screen for Calligra Active in general.

We used to have an intro screen with Recent Documents and so on but it was
removed because in PA we are not expecting users to know that she's using
XYZ app to open docs. The responsibility of listing documents is now of the
Files app and CA just renders documents.

> --
> Aaron J. Seigo

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com