qml screenlocker, again

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Aug 27 18:46:38 UTC 2012

On Monday 27 August 2012 20:13:07 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Monday 20 August 2012, Marco Martin wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > i was taking a look (and did some fixes) to the screenlocker branch of
> > kde-
> > workspace, with the qml replacement of the whole screensaver, used in
> > plasma active.
>
> a thing that surfaced during the review:
> was there ever done any documentation on the architecture and how is
> changed? martin, iirc there was something written about it when the target
> was still moving into kwin?
yes, back then I had some documentation about how it should look like. But
that archtecture got (rightly) discarded by Ossi. Does not look like it is
anyhow related to the current architecture. Normally there should be some
documentation in the implementation, though I don't know how much I actually
wrote down.