adding apps doesn't work

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:26:58 UTC 2012

I just installed the latest Mer testing image (120817) from basysKom.
It is zippy just like the previous one. Very nice. Thanks for the
pointer from someone to set power settings with the Settings app and
turn off most of what's in Energy Saving Settings.

I'm having no luck with adding apps to Activities with the plus sign.
Had the same problem with the previous testing image.

Pressing the + button brings up the Add Items screen. Touching
application icons highlights them. Clicking the "Add Items" button has
no effect. However, doing the same process with "Widgets" adds the
selected widgets to the Activity.

Is there a way to make Add Apps work properly in this image?

Carl

basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-testing-120813-1825.iso
basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-testing-120817-2034.iso