plasma-device-appletrc

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Tue Aug 14 13:28:38 UTC 2012

Hello Listmates,

atm i'm trying to fix the black systembar problem after upgrading from PA2 to
a 4.8.x based version.
I've seen, that the problem with the black systembar is gone away, if the User
deletes his .kde4/share/config/plasma-device-appletrc. But then we have the
problem, that some activities are duplicated. Also Users own defined
activities are gone away too.

Now i have researched a little bit and have seen, that in Balsams Tarball from
PA2 no plasma-device-appletrc was packaged, but present in .kde4/share/config.

The upstream Repository from plasma-mobile-config now contains a own plasma-
device-appletrc in skel/dotkde/share/config/plasma-device-appletrc.

Has anyone already thought about this problem?
And i would like to know, which package (or program) contains/creates the
plasma-device-appletrc in PA2 originally?

cu Sascha
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

open-slx GmbH, GF: Dr. Ing. Stefan Werden , HR: 25786, Ust-ID: DE267619018
Einsteinring 7, 90 453 Nuremberg / Germany