june release

Lamarque V. Souza Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com
Sun Aug 5 01:22:19 UTC 2012

Em Sunday 01 July 2012, Nicola De Filippo escreveu:
> Hi,
> why doesn't  exist the june release  of mer-plasma(x-86)  ?
>           N.

	There was no June release planned for Plasma Active. Long ago we planned
to release Plasma Active 3 after KDE SC 4.9.0 release, which has now already
happened. Now the question is: when exactly are we going to release Plasma
Active3?

	Nicola, until then you can use the weekly devel images for Plasma Active
3 [1]. Report the bugs in bugs.kde.org with product "active".

[1]
http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/mer_x86_usb_live_and_install_archive/weekly-
devel/

--