KDElibs patches for Active

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 11:01:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

So far, from my side there are three kdelibs branches that need to be
in PA to work properly.
  ivan/kparts-activities - kparts reporting events to kamd
  ivan/solid-fuse-access - enabling solid to see FUSE mounts
  ivan/kmountpoint-fuse-probably-slow - KMountPoint considers fuse as
'probably slow'

Being a good-natured fellow as I am :) I've decided to merge them all
into one branch which will be maintained, so that you need to apply
only one patch, and not three (or more).

The branch will be called (it is already called like that, but it is
not public yet)
  ivan/plasma-active-patches

This is the branch I'll be using on my devel machine, so that I can
continuously test all things and see when they break. I'll merge
KDE/4.8 into it on a regular basis, so anyone who wants to use it, can
do so without any hassle.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard