Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:55:55 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the full
log below.

 Minutes:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.html
 Minutes (text):
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.txt
 Log:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.log.html

I'll schedule another get together on 15 May at 16:00 UTC , I'll send out
an email nearer the time and if anyone wants to donate please get in touch,
see http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Donation_Policy

BR

vgrade

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM, martin brook <
martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in #mer-meeting
> at 16:00 UTC on 24 April
>
> 1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
> 2, Legal Entity Progress
> 3, Feedback from Maemo OBS discussions
>
> If you would like to add anything to the agenda please let me know.
>
> BR
>
> vgrade
>
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM, martin brook <
> martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the full
>> log below.
>>
>> Minutes:
>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.html
>> Minutes (text):
>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.txt
>> Log:
>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.log.html
>>
>> I'll schedule another get together on 24 April at 16:00 UTC , I'll send
>> out an email nearer the time and if anyone wants to sponsor/donate please
>> get in touch.
>>
>> BR
>>
>> vgrade
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM, martin brook <
>> martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in
>>> #mer-meeting at 16:00 UTC on 10 April
>>>
>>> 1. Current status of Maemo community OBS
>>> 2. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
>>> 3, Legal Entity Progress
>>> 4. Plasma Active Update on proposed plans for new Repos