Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:03:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in #mer-meeting
at 16:00 UTC on 10 April

1. Current status of Maemo community OBS
2. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
3, Legal Entity Progress
4. Plasma Active Update on proposed plans for new Repos
5, Harmattan/Fremantle Targets

If you would like to add anything to the agenda please let me know.

BR

vgrade