eBook reader proposal

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:44:52 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 04 April 2012 18:19:53 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I will give feedback as soon as I get to try it out (which will probably
> require getting it into the OBS, or giving me a binary to put on my device.
> Detailed instructions for compiling it myself would work, too, of course).

Hi Thomas

I am working on a package for OBS, but you have to wait one or two days till I
figure out everything. If you want to compile yourself, this is quite
straightforward:
* clone the project
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/cristea/tabletReader.git
* install dependecies as specified in the readme file (for qt-mobility make
sure that you install the version 1.2, for other packages the version is less
important). As root type:
zypper in libqt4-devel
zypper in qt-mobility qt-mobility-devel
zypper in libpoppler-qt4-3 libpoppler-qt4-devel
zypper in chmlib chmlib-devel
zypper in libdjvulibre-devel libdjvulibre21
* compile and install the app
qmake && make && make install

regards
--