Renaming our product in Bugzilla?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Apr 4 10:16:30 UTC 2012

On 22.03.2012 12:23, Fania Bremmer wrote:
> +1
> Even if a lof of people dont like branding and marketing stuff, its
> still relevant to get recognized in public.
> We should stick to the public project name "Plasma Active" as much
> and as often as we can.

What about this issue? Even if you think the advantage for findability
of being first in the list outweighs the cost of using an incomplete
name, we should still change at least the decsription to "Plasma
Active". "Active Project" is just not useful at all.
I don't want to annoy anyone, but sometimes it's the details that
count.

Cheers,
Thomas