latest MeeGo testing image - better & better

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Apr 3 10:57:02 UTC 2012

On 03.04.2012 12:48, Marco Martin wrote:

> yeah, both are still quite buggy.
> the image viewer seems to center correctly only when the image is larger than
> the screen,

Ah yes, I see. However even when the image is not larger than the screen, it
still seems to do some kind of centering, although not accurately. When the
image is larger than the screen, it works very accurately.
When zooming out, the image is not centered anymore and can only be moved back
to the center with two fingers. So yes, it's still rather buggy, but even in
this state it's more useful then no centering at all.

>the browser always seems to produce undesired scrolling

The browser seems to do no centering at all.