latest MeeGo testing image - better & better

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Apr 2 20:38:07 UTC 2012

On Monday 02 April 2012 07:06:04 Carl Symons wrote:
> I installed the testing image from 31 March last evening. Things work
> so smoothly and reliably. It feels snappy. The reveal/hide action on
> Activities & Recommendations gives the impression of physical elements
> with hydraulic shock absorbers. Attention to detail ++good.
>
> I like the SLC icons. It looks like there are a bunch of new goodies to try
> too.

+1
- The SLC icons now integrate into the top bar smoothly, very nice!
- Personally, I find the new level of transparency of the resource boxes pretty
much perfect. Readability is absolutely fine on my device and I find it much
less "blocky". That's just my opinion, however. Don't know what the others
think.
- I just saw that the gesture zoom in the Images app is now at least roughly
local. Not perfect yet, but already working oh so much better than before! Can
we have that for the browser as well? It would make the browsing experience
soooo much better!

> Very nice.

+1