lockscreen and splash screen

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.de
Fri Sep 30 15:13:36 UTC 2011

Just a comment on the lockscreen: I saw that we dont have a visual
indicator that the system is still loading, after the animation of the
vineyard has finished. Its about 40 sec. on MeeGo that you still have to
wait, until the whole system loaded and the lockscreen appears.

Is it possible to add a loader, or some visually more appealing element,
to indicate that the user still needs to wait? Or maybe some soft
animation across the vineyard?