Bangarang --touch packages in Balsam KDE:Active

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:41:31 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Andrew Lake <jamboarder at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
>>        Proposed fixes:
>>          - increase the icon size of the arrow,
>>          - add a bit of space to the grip line,
>
> That sounds good and probably has the least impact, thanks. I'll
> definitely increase the touchable area for the category arrow and
> maybe increase the icon size as well.

The changes to increase the touchable area of the category "arrow"
icon has been committed to bangarang master.  When you or anyone else
has the time please let me know if that helps.

>> I've noticed that the URL loading from the commandline, or through %U was
>> broken when --touch was supplied on the command line, a patch is attached.
>> (This patch is already in the package.)
>
> You rock so much Sebastian. I'll commit to master this weekend.

The provided patch along with a couple other command line processing
fixes have been committed to bangarang master.

I'll provide info on any additional touch related updates to Bangarang
as they are made.  Till then feel free to provide any feedback you
think might be useful.

Hope this helps and please let me know if there are any questions,
Andrew