Recommendations recommendation

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:30:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Carl Symons wrote:
>> I'm going to the Intel AppUp Elements meeting tomorrow and the next
>> day. The ExoPC, openSUSE, Plasma Active and Contour are looking quite
>> nice. Definitely ready to demo.
>>
>> However after running the latest updates this morning (27 Sept), the
>> recommendations tab is no longer visible. What can I do to get that
>> back?
>>
> It was decided to keep recommendations out for PA1, since aren't ready yet, so
> they would be a big feature for PA2 few months down the road.
>
> right now, they should be available anyways if the "contour" package is
> installed
>
> Cheers,
> Marco Martin

Thank you, Marco

I have the contour package installed...contour, contour-devel,
plasma-contour-config

If recommendations are available, how do I get the right hand tab to
appear? Can I add some actions somewhere or add recommendations to a
config file? I'd just like have that tab there with something
populating it.

Carl