[plasma-mobile] config: Refine app blacklist

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:54:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:33 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hm, for me the necessary parts of Kontact Touch are shown, I'll check
>> again.
>
> the only app from kontact touch that i would remove is kleopatra, at least,
> besides having an ui not too freiendly, i never managed to make it actually
> work on meego.
>
> --
> Marco Martin

I set up Kontact Touch Mail (especially account settings) with regular
Kontact + external keyboard, because I didn't see a way to do that
otherwise.

kbreakout is interesting with touch. It works with mouse capture, so
krunner>processes>kill to exit...not good. On the plus side,
positioning the paddle is instantaneous...better than a mouse.

Konsole is essential. With keyboard popup, it works well. Up arrow and
cut&paste would make it the dream mobile app for Linux server
sysadmins B^)

Carl