remove or keep the activity view in the window list

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:20:14 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Fania Bremmer wrote:
> it, and then decide how we use it in active - would that be fine? I
> guess we all noted, that something for quick switching is missing...
> lets find out what will be the best option for that.
>
> the logo stays for the whole product, anyways... so shouldn't be used
> for very special parts of the UI, in my opinion.

yeah, probably a better icon would be needed, if the terminology "home screen"
was kept an home icon would have been probably clear enough, otherwise with
the "switch" metaphor maybe two arrows pointing to opposite directions could
work..

the contour logo could work if people associate it with the start menu icon
that usually has the logo of the whole thing, not sure it would be an awesome
thing tough ;)