tasks

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Sep 26 19:59:43 UTC 2011

hi ...

so as you maaaaay have noticed (*rolls eyes comically*) i transfered our
sticky notes over into reports on bugs.kde.org in the Active component.

i haven't done the TODOs for PA2 yet. they are still sitting on their sheet
here in my home office. they aren't pressing, however, so i'll enter those
when i'm back from Finland in a week.

i have another dozen items that i didn't enter which are actually bugs against
other components (e.g. caligra), are more "let's talk more about this" items
or seemed out of scope for some other reason.

i'll send an email later in the week with these items so we can go through
them together.

otherwise, everything is in bugzilla now.

humru othro a kohnu se