simple license scan for plasma-mobile

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Sep 26 09:58:50 UTC 2011

On Monday, 26. September 2011. 11.44.40 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday, September 25, 2011 15:27:29 Marco Martin wrote:
> > I started to correct the share-like-conect to add "library" around. if
> > the other copyright holders (Aaron, Sebas and Ivan) are ok, I'll
> > push.
> +1 from me.

+1

> yes, these should be fixed as well; were you able to do a simple text
> replace with e.g. perl, or were you going around by hand to make the
> fixes?

We could probably set some commit message hook like 'upon committing, you
agree that this code is published under LGPL (for libs, GPL otherwise)' to
avoid problems like these in the future.

Ch

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind