New recommendations introduction

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:50:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic at kde.org> wrote:
> Love replying to my own mails :)
>
> So, the thing that we'll need is some kind of usage manual or a short
> introduction.
>
> When that becomes available, just fix the link in the links recommendation
> engine.
>
> BTW, the engine now properly hides its recommendations when they are
> chosen. (and doesn't reshow them ever)

that is really, really nice to hear :)

as the introduction we plan to have some explanatory videos
preinstalled, probably recomendations will be released after the
october release, so either an 1.1 or 2.0, for that date we could even
have an interactive demo  by scripting a bit the homescreen qml files.