VideoPlayer

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Sep 16 12:16:53 UTC 2011

 On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:03:03 +0200, Ivan Cukic wrote:
>> The videoplayer is, at this point, also not included in our images
>> anywhere, so that argument is bogus.
>
> Ok, then include bangarang, I don't care - I need *a* player.

 If I click on an audio or video resource, will Bangarang just play the
 file
 immediately without me having to do anything else? This is a must,
 since anything else would break the whole activity flow. If I start
 Bangarang from the application launcher, it may present its full
 UI with all its goodness. But when I click an audio or video resource
 on an activity or in the recommendation overlay, I just want to play
 that file, and nothing else, period.
 If Bangarang does that, I'm fine with it. If not, we need something
 else.

 Cheers,
 Thomas